Wednesday 27 February 2013

Love is All Around Heart Hanging - Siblings


I made this heart shaped hanging for the 'Love is All Around' challenge for February using the Think and Wonder and Whimsical Melange Plates from Artistic Outpost. I painted the wooden heart and then stamped the children with the letters onto tissue paper in Plum archival ink, and then added the numbers around them to form a heart shape and applied this to the heart with matte gel medium. I pleated tissue tape around the edge, inking the tips with the archival Plum ink, and finished off with a Love adage sticker and a Tim Holtz bull dog clip. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Not sure about the anonymous comment above.........probably deep and meaningful but it sure beats me...........
    Loving your beautiful heart Lucy, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovely - just ordered myself some Plum - now very glad that I did!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully all the spam has gone now. Lovely heart Lucy. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.