Saturday 21 July 2012

Verday Altered Mirror By Moira Sutton


I have a mirror to share with you today. The wooden surround was given a coat of Verday paint. When this was dry I went over the paint with as sponge dipped in several of the Verday Colours and then sprayed it with the Verday Patina.  The Cameo and the Bird are made from Pardo clay, which I used in a mould and then baked in the oven. These along with the paper flower and silver Butterfly charm were all painted and sprizted with Verday products.
The Verday paints along with other Ten Seconds Studios products are available from the shop


The current challenge for July is "Were All Going On A Summer Holiday" full details of how to enter can be seen here.

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Moira! I am loving the Verday items you have been making - the birdhouse looks great on the homepage,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the birdhouse and then this I just had to go ahead and buy the Verday set of paints and patina from you.

    I doubt that the photos do this justice, having just tried out these products myself (on a much smaller scale!

    I'll have to meet up with you in real life one day, to see this and touch it and they bird house would be brilliant.

    If you've been tempted but haven't tried the Verday paints yet - go on - go for it - they're brilliant and you'll soon be hooked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, completely gorgeous... and oh, no, another disastrous credit card expedition on the way!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.