Tuesday 19 June 2012

Butterfly Arch By Paula Tidman


I used the lovely lost coast design Butterfly stamps for my Junebug project. I had an off cut of plywood on which I drew an arch shape and asked if Hubby would kindly cut it out for me as I wanted to keep my crafting fingers intact LOL.

I layered on various colours of  studio acrylic paint with a roller and then used the edge to give the impression of tall grasses. Once dry I used black archival ink to stamp the butterflies. Then I used the crafters workshop template and versamagic chalk inks and outlined the flowers with a white gel pen. I stamped the sentiment with archival ink and then I had my first encounter with beeswax, had fun getting very messy.


There is still plenty of time to enter the Junebug Happy Daze Challenge. One lucky winner will be drawn at random to win a  £15 voucher and free P&P to spend in the Happy Daze shop. Maximum of 3 entries per person & you must use at least one product which can be purchased in the Happy Daze shop.
  • You can enter by blogging you address to the linky widget here
  • emailing your picture to info@happy-daze.net
  • uploading your photo to their facebook page




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love those colours and stamping. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, a fab project, stunning colours, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula
    This isn't only pretty but so artistic.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great arch panel, love the turquiose blue and lilac colouring
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Paula, the colours are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.