Wednesday 21 March 2012

Birds Of A feather Bird House By Carol fox

I have used one of the wooden Bird Houses for this. All of the images used are from the Artistic Outpost Plate, Birds Of A Feather. apart from the music for the roof, which is an old acrylic stamp I have had for ages and I have not idea who makes it.
I first gave the house a coat of Claudine Hellmuth's Sky Blue Paint. I then thinned some of the paint on my craft mat and gave a bit of white tissue a quick coat of it. I dried  it with my heat gun and then cut pieces to fit all the sides and roof of the house ( I do these houses a lot so I have a little set of templates that I keep for this).
I stamped my images directly onto the tissue masking as needed.
I then glued them to the house using multi medium, also giving it a top coat to protect it.
I gave it a quick rub over with Picket Fence distress stain and ran a Black Dabber around all the edges.
Dont forget this months challenge theme is music themed pieces. To see all the details and to upload your creations the post is HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Carol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunning creation. Just gorgeous. Love the dusky blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you've gone and done it... yet more Artistic Outpost stamps I need! It's lovely Carol :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Ginger - love it, love it, love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.