Tuesday 10 January 2012

Leonardo Lovelies!



Hoping to see the Leonardo Da Vinci Exhibtion at the National gallery soon, in the meantime I have satisfied my craving for all things Da Vinci, by making this little shrine. I used the little wooden arch which I gessoed and painted in matt emulsion. Then using black archival ink I stamped the Lost Coast designs Mona Lisa and Door and Window set. The other lovely lady is from my collection. I used inktense pencils to paint the images and background. Finishing with a touch of Inka gold in copper.

A quick reminder about the current Happy Daze Challenge which is Try Something New for the New Year. It could be a new technique you have recently discovered or some new stash you can't wait to to use. There is still plenty of time to enter. One lucky winner will be drawn at random to win a  £15 voucher and free P&P to spend in the Happy Daze shop. Maximum of 3 entries per person & you must use at least one product which can be purchased in the Happy Daze shop.
  • You can enter by blogging you address to the linky widget here
  • emailing your picture to info@happy-daze.net
  • uploading your photo to their facebook page




5 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.