Sunday 4 September 2011

Jewelley is my one of my Little Black Dresses by Moira Sutton


The challenege theme for Septemebr is "Little Black Dress" meanimg that stamp / technique / tool / material you can not live with out. I simply cannot reduce my loves to just 1 so in this post I'm featuring 2 - jewellery making and metal. The giant bottle top has a piece of Ten Second Studios metal which I've embossed with a Bingo pattern, a couple of charms from the Tim Holtz Ideaology Adornmnets Charms and some beadazzles complete it and it is filled with resin.

The domino has been coloured with Brilliance Ink which dries on dominoes if heat set. It has been over stamped in StazOn, and sealed with versamrk and clear embossing powder. A charm from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adornments Charms completes it.

For details of how to enter the current "Little Black Dress" challenge" click the link in the box in the right hand column.

5 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Moira, I noticed your necklace on Friday it's lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both terrific necklaces. Such a tough choice this challenge Moira............ Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous - I particularly like how you created the domino background colours, and added and the bead as a hanger - inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous necklaces Moira...love the metal birds especially against the beautiful blue background!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.