Thursday 25 August 2011

Messing with Mistables by Ruth Philps

I have been playing with the new Mistables Range by Pink Paislee today.
 Each of the cards have a different background taken from the mistables 12x12 ink resist paper pack. These are a really heavy quality paper that will take a fair amount of abuse should you so desire..!!

I smudged Ranger Distress Inkpads on them to match the Websters Pages die cut shapes and simply added a pretty mistable journal tag to each.


This card has a detachable mistable fabric flower that comes attached to a hair slide.....the perfect colour for christmas and a cute present too!
I used Cosmic Shimmer Mists in bronze and then red, ensuring that the bottom petals were darker to create depth.

 

The versatility of these backing papers alone make them an all time favourite in my book. Yellow is such a hard colour for me to work with and yet I found that when I smudged it onto the bolder resist papers it worked fine.

Tip: when covering large areas of resist papers rub any excess inks off with a tissue to bring back the sheen. 
Happy misting
Ruth x

Products used were:

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.