Monday 15 August 2011

"Dancing in the Dark" and "Freedom of the Dance" by Annette Goatley

'Dancing in the Dark' was created by painting on Photocard with Acrylics, which was an interesting experiment and I like the effect its given.

I stamped the Ballerina with Stars stamp by Lost Coast Designs twice, using Distress Inks on one, the other was stamped in Archival Black and painted with Glossy Accents which is attached to the background with foam pads.

I love this stamp so had to make another one which am calling 'Freedom of the Dance'..........

This time I used a Watercolour Postcard and painted a outdoor scene in Watercolours, a much softer effect than the dramatic 'Dancing in the Dark'. Then I got to thinking, as you do, this stamp would be perfect on some Christmas Cards and Tags, not to mention altered art..........but had better stop as my brain is working overtime..............lol Oh if only there were more hours in a day.............

Hope you have a great week and take care, Hugs Annette x


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Annette, the background effect is gorgeous, I know what you mean there are never enough hours in the day for crafting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ephemera. The stamp is gorgeous you cannot go wrong with it....... Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.