Thursday 7 July 2011

Glamour, beads and tassels by Ruth Philps

I found this little tin in a charity shop it had a cute but very faded picture of a vintage postcard on it. It was clearly in need of a little TLC so I soaked the sticker off and scrubbed the tin to remove any dust and grease.



The Art Nouveau lady is taken from a Pink Paislee collage sheet from the Butterfly Garden Collection. She is surrounded with Ranger Liquid Pearls.

The trim around the bottom is similar to Guipre Lace and a large assortment of jewellery findings can be found here along with beaded tassels here.


Tassles are off course "Dangly Things" and could be used as your entry for the current competition over HERE

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning. I am a huge fan of Art Nouveau period so this definitely appeals to me.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great charity shop find and I love what you have done with it. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.